View all our policies relating to warranty claims, returns and refunds, privacy and our website.
Gunz Dental Pty Ltd warrants all goods supplied to be free of manufacturing defect for a period of 12 months from the date of invoice except where:
- The manufacturer has provided with the goods documentation specifying a warranty period different from that stated above in which case Gunz Dental warrants the goods for that specified period; or
- The goods have an expiry date which is less than 12 months from the date of invoice in which case the goods are warranted until the stated expiry date.
Gunz Dental warrants to repair or replace any defective goods at its discretion. Any liability for consequential loss including damages arising from negligence or improper use is hereby excluded to the extent permissible at law.
All warranty claims must be communicated to Gunz Dental Pty Ltd, as soon as is reasonable after the claimant becomes aware of an issue and within the warranty period applicable to the item.
All claims must be communicated to Gunz Dental Customer Service on Freecall 1800 025 300, at which time the customer will be issued with a return authorization number and advised of how the goods are to be returned to Gunz Dental. Goods returned by this process will be at Gunz expense and no costs will accrue to the customer. Warranty claims for manufacturing fault will be processed only after evaluation by Gunz Product Manager, Service Manager or their representatives.
Goods returned other than by the above mechanism will be at the customers expense and Gunz accepts no responsibility for any goods returned in such manner.
The warranty provided is made by Gunz Dental Pty Ltd, 4/26-34 Dunning Avenue, Rosebery, NSW 2018. Phone 02 9935 6677. Email Sales@gunz.com.au.
The benefits to the consumer provided by this warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies under a law in relation to the goods or services to which the warranty relates.
“Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law” You are entitled to replacement of refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage Your are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the good fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure”
Where legally permissible, Gunz Dental limits consequential liability to:
In relation to the supply of goods:
– To the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
– To the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods;
– To the repair of the goods;
– To the cost of having the goods repaired;
In relation to the supply of services:
– To the cost of supplying the services again; or
– To the payment of the cost of having services supplier again.
Returned Goods & Credit Claims
For all claims, initial contact should be made to Gunz Dental Customer Service immediately on 1800 025 300 or via email email@example.com
Credit Returns will be accepted within 14 days of the Invoice Date, provided the goods have adequate shelf life, require no repackaging and are in an ‘as-new’ saleable condition. Goods that are not ‘as-new’, used or damaged in any way will not be accepted for credit. Return freight expenses will not be reimbursed.
Credit returns outside the 14 days will attract a restocking fee of 25% of the total value of the products returned, where there is not a valid reason for the return. Valid reasons include, but are not limited to: faulty products; damaged products; product with an expired use-by-date at the time of receipt; products received that differ from products ordered; over delivery. The restocking fee will be deducted from the credit note issued. Return freight charges will not be reimbursed where the customer is at fault and has not adhered to Gunz Company conditions.
Goods Damaged, Lost In Transit Or Short Delivered
Such claims must be made within 14 days, quoting invoice number.
Claims Regarding Allegedly Defective Products
Except where specific warranty provisions apply, claims alleging defective product must be made to Gunz Dental within 12 months of supply or within the recommended shelf life of the product, whichever is the shorter period. Where a specific warranty period applies from the date of purchase, this will define the period within which claims will be accepted. Warranty claims for manufacturing fault will be processed only after an evaluation by Gunz Product Manager, Service Manager or their Representative.
Subject to that, Gunz Dental’s liability for the goods is limited to claims permitted under this procedure and to any express warranty given on the goods and liability for consequential loss including loss arising from negligence or improper use is hereby excluded. In cases where it is legally permitted, any remaining liability implied by statute is limited, at Gunz Dental’s option, to repair or replacement of the goods.
Gunz Dental and its officers, directors, employees, agents and successors are not responsible for damages from any actions, claims, demands, damages, liabilities or suits of any nature, in law or in equity, arising from or in connection with supplied products or their use. It is understood that the customer will test and use supplied products according to the practices standard in the industry and in strict compliance with all applicable laws and regulations as they are intended to be used.
Certain products contain hazardous or harmful materials if misused; Gunz Dental does not warrant the safety or efficacy of the products. It is the customer’s responsibility to understand the hazards involved in using such products and comply with instructions for use. It is the customer’s duty to warn employees of any risks involved in using or handling the Products.
Purchasing Error Is Generated By The Supplier
Gunz Dental should be notified immediately on 1800 025 300 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org with the error. Gunz Dental will arrange for the incorrect goods to be returned and Gunz Dental will organise for the correct items to be sent. Incorrect goods need to be returned to Gunz Dental in a re saleable condition to be eligible for a credit. All credit requests are to be notified within 14 days. If notification is outside the 14 days a 25% restocking fee may apply.
Purchasing Error Is Generated By The Customer
Once the error has been identified notification to Gunz Dental should be made as soon as possible. Gunz Dental will arrange for the incorrect products to be returned provided they are in a re saleable condition and will ask for a new PO with the correct item codes and description. Incorrect goods need to be returned to Gunz Dental in a re saleable condition to be eligible for a credit. All credit requests are to be notified within 14 days. If notification is outside the 14 days a 25% restocking fee may apply.
Products Are Received Faulty / Damaged / Short Dated
Gunz Dental should be notified immediately on 1800 025 300 or via email email@example.com with the details. If the product is faulty it is addressed via the non-conforming products procedure – we can replace the item at charge and have the item returned for assessment. Once the original product has been deemed faulty we will credit the original invoice. If it is not found to be faulty no credit will be issued.
- Personal information about visitors to our site is collected only when knowingly and voluntarily submitted. For example, we may need to collect such information to provide you with further services or to answer or forward any requests or enquiries. It is our intention that this policy will protect your personal information from being dealt with in any way that is inconsistent with applicable privacy laws in Australia.
- As part of registering with us, we collect personal information about you in order for you to take full advantage of our services. To do this it may be necessary for you to provide additional information to us as detailed below.
- Registration Registration is completely optional. Registration may include submitting your name, email address, address, telephone numbers, option on receiving updates and promotional material and other information. You may access this information at any time by logging in and going to your account.
- Credit Card details are only stored for the processing of payment and will be deleted once payment is processed.
- Apart from where you have consented or disclosure is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was submitted, personal information may be disclosed in special situations where we have reason to believe that doing so is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, users, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities. Also, we may disclose personal information when we believe in good faith that the law requires disclosure.
- We may engage third parties to provide you with goods or services on our behalf. In that circumstance, we may disclose your personal information to those third parties in order to meet your request for goods or services.
- We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our sites, and we review and update our security measures in light of current technologies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
- However, we will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transmit to us or from our online products and services. Once we do receive your transmission, we will also make our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
- In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. However, we will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
- IP Addresses
- Cookies and Applets
- We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. If, at any time, you discover that information held about you is incorrect, you may contact us to have the information corrected.
- In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
- We provide links to Web sites outside of our web sites, as well as to third party Web sites. These linked sites are not under our control, and we cannot accept responsibility for the conduct of companies linked to our website. Before disclosing your personal information on any other website, we advise you to examine the terms and conditions of using that Web site and its privacy statement.
- For more information about privacy issues in Australia and protecting your privacy, visit the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner’s web site; http://www.privacy.gov.au/.
- The information provided on this Gunz Dental web site has been compiled for your convenience. Gunz Dental makes no warranties about the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this web site.
- Gunz Dental, including its directors, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors and assigns, will not accept any liability for any loss, damage or other injury resulting from its use.
- Links to other web sites are provided for your convenience and Gunz Dental is not responsible for the information contained on those web sites. The provision of a link to another web site does not constitute an endorsement or approval of that web site, or any products or services offered on that web site, by Gunz Dental. Gunz Dental will not accept any liability for the use of those links to connect to web sites that are not under our control.
- Gunz Dental, its directors, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors and assigns do not accept any liability for any damages or losses whatsoever, arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of this site and any other site linked to this site.
- The limitation on liability contained in paragraph 4 applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages that you or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profit, business interruption or the loss of data or information.
- Gunz Dental holds the copyright to this web site. Gunz Dental grants you a limited licence to download this web site for personal use only. You are not permitted to reproduce or alter this web site, or any copy of it, for any other purpose without the prior express written consent of Gunz Dental.
- Gunz Dental regards your privacy as important and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that if you have subscribed, your email address will remain confidential.