Sonidet Neutral Liquid Detergent 5 Litre
$31.58 Incl GST
SONIDET MEDICAL EQUIPMENT & INSTRUMENT DETERGENT
AUSTRALIAN MEDICAL DEVICE CLASS 1
ARTG No. 125529
- pH neutral – safe for use on most instruments and devices
- Free rinsing and bacteriostatic
- Can be used in Manual & Ultrasonic instrument cleaning
- Suitable for environmental surface cleaning where required
- 100% recyclable packaging
SONIDET is a highly active NEUTRAL liquid detergent specifically designed for both machine and manual cleaning operations in the medical field. SONIDET is odourless, non-staining and is a safe detergent for the removal of hospital and surgical soils.
Diluted solutions of SONIDET are colourless. Its concentrated formula provides rapid cleaning action and effectiveness in hard and soft water.
SONIDET is a bacteriostatic detergent and it is intended for use in the following operations:-
- Ultrasonic cleaning machines
- Manual cleaning of instruments prior to the disinfecting or sterilisation process
- Manual cleaning of theatre floors, tables, benches, etc.
- Manual cleaning of equipment such as dialysis machines
- Manual cleaning of laboratory glassware
- Manual cleaning of dental equipment
One of the important qualities of SONIDET is its greatly improved rinsibility over alkaline powders and liquids as determined by pH and conductivity studies. In formulating SONIDET particular care was taken to ensure rapid and complete rinsibility so that cleansed particles are free of any detergent residue. It is most important that all medical instruments and surfaces are free from detergent residues after being cleaned.
With the complexities of various metals used in the construction of surgical instruments and equipment, safeguardsshould be undertaken to ensure the prevention of corrosion in the cleaning process. With this in mind a corrosion inhibitor has been in-built into the SONIDET formulation.
5 Litre Bottle